Friday, April 4, 2008

And the first results are in....

Sweetmama has sent their email, and many more visit their webpage. And if you don't believe in the power of the internet, I'm here to tell you to change your mind.
The number of emails and calls has been overwhelming. I will still be dealing with callbacks today. I am truly blessed that sweetmama decided to profile Smicko'z. What will eventually come of all the interest, I can't say yet, but I am hopeful and delighted so far.
I am THRILLED to announce that I have now restocked most of my original retailers. They sold out! It's a wonderful boost to know that the public is responding well to a product. Because honestly, they were buying before they had any backstory on Smicko'z. They just saw them and thought HEY! that'd be a good thing for my messy toddler!

No comments: